- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office networks. A powerful ProVision ASIC delivers low latency, more packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
This Basic Layer 3 switch series supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, and IPv6. The Aruba 2920 Switch Series delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba Airwave and is ready for Software-defined Networking (SDN) with OpenFlow support
Flexible, Scalable and SDN Ready Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow modular stacking support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed.
- Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6, and requires no software licensing.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) enabled with OpenFlow support for your network.
- Delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
High Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth-intensive applications your business demands.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meet your network application requirements.
- With up to 740 W of internal PoE+ power, the Aruba 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS).
- Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Efficient 80 PLUS Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
- Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with a Single View of the Network
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba Airwave to provide common platform for Zero-Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.